The Developer Alceon
- Alceon is a specialist investment, advisory and capital solutions house established in 2010.
- We employ 56 employees across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- We have significant experience and in-house execution capabilities in real estate, including: banking and finance, asset management, in-house development management, construction, sales and marketing, and town planning.
- We have an extensive network of established relationships across the market.
- Our investment activities and history can be summarised as follows:
We currently manage 1.6 billion in investor funds across 51 investments
To date we have delivered an average net return of 20.3% pa across 120 realised investments
We co-invest in every investment to ensure alignment of interest
To date our corporate finance team has completed 11 advisory and restructuring transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $3 billion
Our capital solutions business has invested in over 60 development projects in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Alceon – Track record and capability
- Alceon established a Joint Venture with Graystone, as construction partner, in 2013 to develop suburban business parks.
- Together the JV has developed and sold in excess of $100M in assets.
- The team has specialised expertise within excess of 30 years combined experience in business park assets.
- Alceon has a long-term relationship with the Queensland Government at Northshore Hamilton and through the acquisition of the last Government owned tract of land at Brisbane Technology Park (Eight Mile Plains).
- The team has demonstrated business park capabilities in;
- Development Management,
- Property Management and
- Funds Management.